lane

Default Initial fill of new Propane tank fact or fiction on purge needed

"Mark" wrote
snipped for brevity
I don't know, Some of what's been posted is accurate but lots of this
'information' is inaccurate.

And purging a gasoline tank? What a troll!

Then theirs the motor fuel/ motor home people. They pull in and first
question from me is anyone in the motor home.

Working with LP wasn't bad, working with the people who use it was
unacceptable.

Mark

Mark, very good post, thanks.
You reminded me of a motor home fire I happened upon. It was at a busy
shopping district just outside of Portland Oregon. The firemen had about a
1/4 mile radius marked off. The motor home was sitting along side a propane
filling station behind a gas station. The firemen were hosing the motor home
and the huge propane tank just along side of it. I managed to find a parking
spot with a good sight line to watch. The motor home was a total loss,
totally engulfed. Then all of the sudden kaboom! I thought that maybe the
big propane tank went, but no it was still there. I figure the smaller tank
in the motor home went. Wasn't much left of the motor home after that. I
never heard if anyone got hurt. Very scary scene.

Lane