Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mary Fisher Mary Fisher is offline

Default Dowsing

"Tony Polson" wrote in message
"Mary Fisher" wrote:

"Tony Polson" wrote in message
. ..

The point he is making is that it doesn't work.

So what experience do *you* have?

Or do you just take at face value one man's blandishments "that it
doesn't work"?

Quite. That would be just the same as taking at face value one man's
blandishments that it DOES work.

I'm not making blandishments. I have no need to prove anything to
anyone, whether for free or for some large sum of money. Whether it
works to someone else's satisfaction, or not, is immaterial here.

Hey, Tony, I'm on your side ;-)

All I know is that, even as a sceptic, I have successfully found
underground services with the technique, with a surprising degree of
accuracy.

And I believe you.

Perhaps I was just lucky.

I don't believe in luck!