Posted to alt.home.repair
Thomas G. Marshall Thomas G. Marshall is offline

Default Putting Nails Into Concrete Walls

JimR said something like:
Don't use nails. For places where a Tapcon would be overkill, there are
picture hangers designed for concrete walls that can be put in with a
hammer. They look like a plastic button, with a hook from which to hang
the
picture, and with several very small (and sharp) brads sticking out of the
plastic. You drive these small pins into the cement wall

Pins, nails, whatever. Am I the only one who believes that nothing driven
in like a nail will work with concrete without creating a hole of shattered
cement?

--
If I can ever figure out how, I hope that someday I'll
succeed in my lifetime goal of creating a signature