Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Paul Hovnanian P.E. Paul Hovnanian P.E. is offline

Default Philips/Magnavox TV Schematics

Franc Zabkar wrote:

On Wed, 26 Jul 2006 21:45:34 -0700, "Paul Hovnanian P.E."
put finger to keyboard and composed:

I have an inoperative Philips/Magnavox TV set and no schematics. Where
can one go to find/download/purchase schematics and maintenance
documentation?

I think it took a hit a few months back when we had a power outage. One
of the components let all of its smake out, but upon opening the set up,
its not evident which one. Nothing works (not even the pilot LED).

Its a chassis no. 25B800-7562

It appears to be available here for $10:
http://www.sharefx.com/archive2.asp?offset=30500

Thanks. It appears to be $10 for a one month membership. I'll grab
schematics for all my miscellaneous gizmos.

--
Paul Hovnanian
If God is perfect then why did He create discontinuous functions?