Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Prometheus Prometheus is offline

Default Sanding is like smoking cigars, OT

On Tue, 25 Jul 2006 06:06:50 -0400, "Tom Nie"
wrote:

Prometheus, Prometheus - I bet you ride a BMW and roll your eyes at Harleys
.

Nah. I drive a Ford and keep a '76 Honda in my dad's basement for
some future time when I get around to putting blinkers and a new chain
on it. I'm actually pretty thrifty about everything but tools, sushi,
and beer. Gotta splurge on some things, or else all that overtime
isn't worth a damn.

TomNie
Icehouse - but the house is paid for.
(OK I'm sliding, maybe a Yuengling Black & Tan occasionally or some other
dark beer especially at a "beer" joint)

See, now there ya go- I'm not familiar with the Yuengling Black and
Tan, but I'm always up for a Bass (or Harp) and Guiness combo. Puts
me right to sleep, though.