Posted to uk.d-i-y
none none is offline

Default Dowsing

"Tony Polson" wrote in message
"none" wrote:

I also have done this on sites, after initally being sceptical, then
having
it demonstarted and having a go myself with success, unsuprsingly upon
retrying under controlled conditions with no visual clues it did not work.

I was a sceptic until I found underground services that no-one knew
existed and of which there were no clues of any kind.

If you are so certain there were no clues of any kind then you could repeat
it under controlled conditions and gain yourself $1000000. What you say you
do not need that money, surely a charity that would benefit greatly from
that sum of money raised by at most a few days work by you, it would be the
decent thing to do surely?