Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tony Polson Tony Polson is offline

Default Dowsing

wrote:

I bet if you did a proper double-blind test it wouldn't work. In fact
there is already such a bet available, I think you can win $1000000 if
you can show that you really can dowse. James Randi has had an offer
of this amount outstanding for many years and no one has won it.

Is it worth a bit of your time for $100000?

I have taught several people to do it for nothing. ;-)

I don't see what your problem is. It works for me. If you don't
believe in it, that's fine.

It isn't a matter of belief, or faith, or anything like that. It is a
simple practical technique that works in certain situations, that's
all. You could do it. Almost anyone can.