Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mr Woo Mr Woo is offline

Default Looking for on-line supplier of Burglar Alarm Equipment

On Fri, 28 Jul 2006 08:07:07 +0100, "Dave Plowman (News)"
wrote:

I'd say I have a fairly similar sort of background, but still had to think
carefully using pro components even although they had wiring diagrams.
If you've not installed one before you'll know what I mean when you do. ;-)

Nah! No problem. I have installed systems in a few houses over the
years. Was initially tutored by a chap who was a professional alarm
installer. Taught me all the tricks about PIR positioning etc..

Mr W.