Posted to alt.home.repair
Jimmie D Jimmie D is offline

Default How do I sabotage my furnace!!!

"HotRod" wrote in message
This is the way I look at it. I have a 30 year old furnace that cost me
about $200 a month (for 6 months) to heat my house. If I install a new
high effifancy furnace for $4500+ how long will it take me to save
$4500..... A very, very, very long time.... Keep the furnace until it
breaks..

"mnbarrister" wrote in message
m...
We really need a new furnance but the wife keeps putting it off. I
need a tip to sabotage it before winter comes. It is a 30 year old
Lennox. Thanks guys. :crybaby:

Lets see thats 4 years to recoup your investment then every thing after that
for say the next 16 is gravy. I would replace.

I dont know where else you can get that kind of return on your money.