Posted to rec.woodworking
Michael Latcha Michael Latcha is offline

Default Looking for a plan,

If you Google "ladder chair" you'll get a ton of photos, like this:
http://www.onewayfurniture.com/ms-c155.html
http://www.nextag.com/chair-ladder/search-html

and Googling "ladder chair plans" gets you a ton of, well,
ladder chair plans like this:
http://www.gcwoodworks.com/library_c...rking_plan.htm

Michael Latcha - at home in Redford, MI

"Swampbug" wrote in message
After watching the movie "National Treasure" umpteen million times in an
effort to glean a clear view of the chair young Ben Gates flips over to
become a quite substantial step-stool at the beginning of the movie, and
googling till blue in the face, I decided to seek help. . .so here I am!
Is anyone familiar with this configuration and could perhaps post a plan,
site, link or whatever. I have seen the cute little plywood sheet good
plans and after the required guffaw resumed searching. Of course a plan
would be preferable but I think I could work from a couple of good pics.
TIA

--
SwampBug