Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] tinnews@isbd.co.uk is offline

Default Dowsing

The Natural Philosopher wrote:
wrote:
Tony Polson wrote:
"Mary Fisher" wrote:
I know HOW it's done, just wondered if folk here had.

I used to do it on the construction sites I used to manage. I also
taught several colleagues how to do it. It isn't difficult, and it is
certainly very useful.

Especially if you know (consciously or subconsciously) where the
things you are dowsing for are.

Don't knock that though...means of bring subconsciously 'known' facts to
the conscious are VERY useful, and form perhaps the basis of most
successful 'magic'..

In any properly controlled tests that have been done dowsing doesn't
work.

No magic works in properly controlled tests. It seems to produce a mind
set inimical to the operation of mechanisms to reflect the subconscious
int the conscious..

Any good magician will tell you that of course! :-)

--
Chris Green