Posted to alt.home.repair

Default What kills weeds but not cats?

wrote:
Excuse me, but why would any sane person reach for "agent orange" to
nuke clover? Clover fixes nitrogen in the soil, besides producing
attractive flowers. Disregard ads for "the perfect lawn" and you're
both healthier and wealthier. Break out the green spray dye when
putting the place on the market.

While I agree that some scattered clover can be fine, there are
situations where there is so much in spots it becomes undesirable. In
that case, I see nothing wrong with people who want to get rid of it.
Or how about families where someone is highly allergic to bee stings
and would like to have a lawn they can enjoy without attracting bees?
Are they insane?