Bluestars

Default You and Yours (R4) DIY webchat

Phil Addison wrote in message

Here's a couple of explanations

http://woodyswatch.com/windows/archtemplate.asp?6-13
http://radio.about.com/library/wyntk...?PM=ss12_radio

Thanks for your help,
The links provided some useful info, but the sites have more cookies and
probably worse, than I could shake a stick at, so after visiting I'll have
to clean out my computer.

The solutions seem to fall into two types:
1. 'Crackers' to capture the original source file, eg Streambox as I
originally mentioned.

2. Software to enable recording of the sound card audio channel.

I'm rather disappointed that my sound card from Creative doesn't enable
recording the audio channel as a matter of course. Feel as if I bought a
car with no steering wheel. I'll be looking for this feature built in
with the next sound card I buy.

Roger