Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.house
Gary Dyrkacz Gary Dyrkacz is offline

Default Q: In-sink-erator recommendation?

On Thu, 27 Jul 2006 21:40:28 GMT, "Travis Jordan"
wrote:

BobK207 wrote:
I've been using In-sink-erator disposals for YEARS........at my folks
house, my own houses & rental properties. I started with the model
333 but now I've switched to the 555.

Me too. The 555 (now Evolution Essential™) is the best value of their
line.

Yep, I have been using a 555 SS for about 10 years now. The old
National I had would jam if you looked at it wrong. The 555 just keeps
grinding away.
Gary Dyrkacz

Radio Control Aircraft/Paintball Physics/Paintball for 40+
http://home.comcast.net/~dyrgcmn/