JR North

Default Block in boat - OT, NO metal just brain

You didn't specify whether or not Lacy was attached.
JR
Dweller in the cellar

Tom Gardner wrote:

You're in a rowboat in a pool and there is a concrete block in the boat.
You drop the block into the water. Does the water level in the pool go up,
down or remain the same?

Most people here will get this but most "normal" people won't.

--
Remove X to reply

Dependence is Vulnerability:

"Open the Pod Bay Doors please, Hal"