Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] ruscar45@gmail.com is offline

Default Can't reset Panasonic lamp hourmeter

Thanks, Art, for the tip...but I guess it takes a better man than I to
make that process work. Tried it for 20 minutes last night, with every
conceivable volume setting, and still no results. Guess the EPROM is
bad.

Art wrote:
Diligence, even the professional technicians have occasional difficulty
pursuing this specific function on the
Panasonic sets. Try again, advance the volume to about 1/3 the way then
attempt he procedure again. Eventually it will work unless the EPROM data is
contaminated, which is highly doubtful.
wrote in message
ups.com...
I have a Panasonic PT-45LC12 LCD rear projector TV. I just replaced the
bulb and tried to follow the instructions to reset the lamp hour meter;
i.e., hold down the TV's Volume-- button while pressing the remote's
PIP/Play button. It didn't work...even after several attempts, and
after unplugging the TV from the wall socket and reconnecting. Any
suggestions would be appreciated for solving the problem, or am I just
stuck with a TV that doesn't obey commands anymore?