Posted to uk.d-i-y
Chris Tomlinson Chris Tomlinson is offline

Default Know a good gas boiler installer in NE London?

"tarquinlinbin" wrote in message
On Wed, 26 Jul 2006 16:08:09 GMT, "Chris Tomlinson"
wrote:

Hi all, as per my other thread here, "Cheapest way to replace dead
Combi-boiler??", I am now looking for a recommended engineer who is both
honest and good value (i.e. not British Gas) to do a prompt 1-for-1
replacement of my Tenant's Saunier Duval Thelia 623.

Anyone recommended in London E8 or nearby? I have tried Ed Sirett but
he's
away on hols for 2 weeks

Whats wrong with it? Cant it be repaired cheaper than replaced?

Sadly not, it's had over £1,500 of parts over the past year (£400 last week)
all at BG's expense, and now has a shot wiring loom, multiple water leaks,
and more. Time to give up methinks!
--
Thanks,
Me

Try Google Quik-e-searchT at www.Superhighstreet.com/home
....Finds anything or they buy it for you!