Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default laptop fan

ian field wrote:

From watching the cop shows on TV and seeing how wary the cops are of
searching suspected junkies who are very likely to have well used sharps
rattling about in their pockets along with their loose change, penknife,
knuckle duster, etc - Maplins oil syringes are probably sharper than the
rusty objects the junkies share with the bum chums!!!

All you need is a fine surface whetstone and a little patience to
change the shape or re-sharpen a needle. On the other hand, a lot of
farm supply stores have disposable veterinary grade needles and syringes
for sale, cheap.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell