Gunner

Default O.T. follow up on Mr. Gunner's comment

On Tue, 16 Dec 2003 15:11:56 GMT, "Ed Huntress"
wrote:

So melding together libertarianism and contemporary Republicanism produces a
very cranky and dissonant set of beliefs and policies. I attribute your own
dismissiveness and crankiness to your own flailing attempt to reconcile
those contradictions. g

Ed Huntress

Interesting spin through your post.
And I strongly disagree with your conclusions. Shrug

Gunner

1. Lie