Posted to misc.consumers.house
[email protected] runback22@hotmail.com is offline

Default Anyone ever used granite transformations?

I live in san antonio, texas and am currently looking into getting
granite countertops. I've looked around and came across granite
transformations. It seems too good to be true because they are the
only granite company that can offer me a warranty. Their price on
granite is much cheaper than everyone else too. I came across their
website, www.granitesanantonio.com and saw some of their before/after
pics and it looks good. Has anyone had them do any counter work for
them? If so, can i get some info on how you like it. Thanks