DT

Default Tanker accident

In article , says...

In article , Leo
Lichtman says...

I sure wouldn't stand around gawking. It seems to me the real danger from
this "explosion" would not be nitrogen narcosis or asphyxiation, but

I suppose this really belongs in the shop pranks but...

A co-worker had purchased a brand new pair of safety shoes
from the shoe van that comes around to work periodically.

Later that day he was filling an LN2 tank and the boil-off
was dripping on the floor, and froze his shoes.

Yep, I've seen it happen also. I guess the average citizen is pretty shocked to
think of people walking around in a cloud of *damn* cold nitrogen with liquid
on the floor, but we did it all the time.

DT