Old Nick

Default Bullets falling back to earth

On Wed, 17 Dec 2003 14:41:01 GMT, "Bob Swinney"
wrote something
.......and in reply I say!:

Don sez:

"Acceleration is, by definitition, rate of change of velocity with
time AKA dv/dt. If me arse is changing velocity at the moment I
sure don't notice it."

Ahah! But it is! The earth travels in a circular orbit. In physics,
velocity is understood to have direction. IIRC, your arse has not
changed speed but is constantly changing velocity. You are right. You
do not notice it. G

I was frightened by the idea of a conspiracy that was
causing it all.
But then I was terrified that maybe there was no plan,
really. Is this unpleasant mess all a mistake?