Posted to rec.woodworking
George Max George Max is offline

Default "Snow Days", SoCal Style- An update

On Mon, 24 Jul 2006 06:07:43 -0600, "Doug Brown"
wrote:

"George Max" wrote in message
.. .
On Sun, 23 Jul 2006 05:24:57 GMT, Lew Hodgett
wrote:

One thing I can say, would rather have it hot than cold.

Still remember trying to get to work one morning when it was -19F.

Don't ever want to experience that again.

Lew

What's wrong with -19F?

Exactly - thats short sleeve weather for February!

Some of those sunny days with that temp in January or February are
great for hooking up the trailer and going for sheet goods at the
local HD or real lumberyard depending on my need at that point. Last
winter it was haulin' the carpet refuse from my living room to the
dump.

Those are nice days. A hot chocolate, the woodshop, and later on a
few Wood Works and NYW videos. Does it get any better? I don't think
so!