Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.models.engineering

Default DC motor question

Newshound wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...
Have you tried chester, for a new PCB - when i was at there open days -
they seemed to have motors and PCBs for sale for the little lathes and
mills.

£95 including vat and delivery. Or $119 from the link in the States. A bit
expensive for a machine that hasn't turned out to be all that useful,
particularly as I think I can do the same thing with some Maplin bits for
less than a tenner. But thanks for the thought.

That's the DIY spirit!