Posted to alt.home.repair
Walter R. Walter R. is offline

Default I hear Price Pfister stinks, but...

I have drastically increased the water flow of my faucets by removing the
aerator disks.

--
Walter
www.rationality.net
wrote in message
On 24 Jul 2006 19:37:45 -0700, "Bob" wrote:

Edwin Pawlowski wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi,

So judging by some past posts, Price Pfister is not the best brand.

I have one P P in my house and it has been trouble free for about 15
years
now. I don't think you have any worries.

Ditto. I have several and have had no more trouble with them than any
other brand.

Bob

I have 2 kitchen faucets (ne 3 years old thnd the one it replaced 12
years old used out in the patio kitchen now) and I agree they are
trouble free. The problem is the amount of water they flow,
particularly if you are on a well with 20-40 or 30-50 water pressure.
I call them Price ****ers