Posted to alt.home.repair
T. T. T. T. is offline

Default Possibly faulty seal beneath the flush valve in a 1935 antique Toilet

By the way, just a side question, I noticed that for the Kohler
Wellworth K-3423 (see
http://www.homeclick.com/showpage.asp?itemid=56942) it has a oval
shaped base that attached to the floor, while the Kohler K-3591 has a
more square shaped base (which closer to my current old toilet), see
http://www.picturetrail.com/toilet2006/
As my bathroom floor is tile, does this matter?? I mean if I take away
the old toilet, I would guess that it would leave out a squared shaped
floor, correct? So if I install a K-3423 (oval base), what would happen
to the floor?? Would it look really ugly?? Please advice, thanks!