Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Fully Electric Car available soon

In article ews.net,
Doctor Drivel wrote:
Look what Viessmann say: "Boilers
which exploit condensing technology
achieve a standard efficiency of up to
109 % by gaining additional
energy from flue gases (natural gas)"

Then they are as stupid as you.

There you have it, need we say more. Richard Cranium is saying that
Viessmann, the Teutonic designers and builders of condensing boilers,
amongst the finest in the world are....."stupid".

They expect professionals to know what 'standard efficiency' means.
Sadly, you confuse it with efficiency. So yes they are stupid to use it
without explanation, because you claim to be a pro but obviously don't
understand it.

--
*I love cats...they taste just like chicken.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.