Fitch R. Williams

Default Building Shelves, Load rating for wood 2X4(?)

Loren Coe wrote:

okay, i understand (i think). so you are in the 'Valley'?.

I work in "The Valley" (AKA San Fernando Valley, AKA the place where
the phrase "Valley Girl" was born). I'm in Acton which is high desert
at 3,000' over looking the Santa Clara river valley (absolutely
beautiful view out the garage door next to the mill), but not the
Antelope Valley which is where Palmdale and Lancaster (and Black Bird
Air Park) are, or the San Jouquine (spelling?) valley where Gunner is
(which can also be insufferably hot).

Fitch