Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] bamboo@localnet.com is offline

Default Ants, Lots of Ants

Go to the supermarket or hardware store and buy some ant traps that
contain a few percent boric acid or borates listed on the label and
follow the directions. The work slowly and surely because the ants
bring the toxin home and it destroys the colony.
This way you don't take the kill everything that moves approach and
only target those ants entering your home.
Steve wrote:
What is the best procuct for getting rid of ants? I see a bunch around my
kitchen window and sink, and I kill them, and minutes later there are more.
They are the really small ones.
I think they are in the walls. Do they live in the ground, and just travel
thru the wall to the kitchen?

I do keep my kitchen very clean, so it's not like there are food crumbs
laying around.