Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default DIY led guide

In article ,
Arfa Daily wrote:
Also, I don't have a problem when a genuine non-commercial person,
posts a link to the website of a supplier or manufacturer that they've
found useful or helpful, or whose products or services they feel would
be useful to the group in general. It's a fine line to be sure ...

Given the OP hasn't joined in it's safe to assume it's just spam. ;-)
An honest post from the company involved doesn't seem so bad, somehow.

However, the best way to do it is for a tech from the company to answer a
few questions on LEDs, etc, and include a link to the site. But that
requires effort...

--
*The closest I ever got to a 4.0 in school was my blood alcohol content*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.