Roy

Default Tanker accident

Well you could always get nitrogen nacosis. Just like you get that
high from going down to deep when scuba diving. It comes from being
saturated with nitrogen. I had it a couple of times, and it was pretty
neat at the time. It all dissapated just about imediately when you got
up to a certain depth, but it would creap up on you without your
knowing it very easy. I made some deep dives with experienced divers
that were accustomed to it, and knew what they were doing, so I felt
at the time I was in good hands. Now I tend to think otherwise as it
was really a foolish thing on my part. Things you do when your young
and survive!
I had no input whatsoever.
Remove "nospam" from email addy.