Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] c_massow@yahoo.com is offline

Default Help! Clogged toilet and cant figure out how to unclog it

I have a toilet downstairs, and the master bathroom directly upstairs.
The toilet downstairs is clogged, the toilet upstairs is working fine
maybe a little slow draining but not too bad. Well, if you use the
upstairs toilet, or the shower it backs up and flows out of the
downstairs toilet. If it is the shower, the water is clean......but if
it is the toilet (even clean water) flushing the water that comes in is
dirty. I have tried a plunger, and a snake thing, but it does not
work. I even tried the hot water, and vinager, still nothing. What
should I try next other than calling a plumber?? Is this a lost cause?