Posted to alt.home.repair
Richard Blaine Richard Blaine is offline

Default outdoor drain is clogged

"gsk1973" wrote in message
oups.com...
I have an outdoor drain that leads from the gutter downspot under my
front lawn and out to the sidewalk. it's become evident after a few
rain events that this drain is clogged, as a new homeowner I'm not sure
for how long (how was built in 1914 and in disrepair when we bought).
what is a good method for cleaning out this type of drain?

Long plumber's snake (25-50 feet), high pressure nozzle from your hose, a
pressure washer, maybe try to push a hose down there with the water
blasting??