Posted to sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.basics,sci.electronics.misc,sci.electronics.components
joseph2k joseph2k is offline

Default Electrostatics mistakes, Capacitance independence from dielectric

Lostgallifreyan wrote:

Hmmm.. It's not exactly a Geocities clone The 'abuse section' might

well
be one guy Kenny Jou ), according to a DirectNIC
whois test of topcities.com.

I sent him the following message:

[BEGIN]
"Abuse of Topcities hosting. Deliberate viral infector."

http://ansari1.topcities.com/

Please NUKE this guy's account and do usenet a favour!

The person leasing that domain is deliberately trying to get people on
usenet (and maybe other systems) to visit his site, on which he hosts a
VisualBasic script with a large block of executable binary code designed

infect people with a virus that several people have independently
identified as VBS/Redlof. I ignored the first time this idiot did this a
couple of weeks ago, but it shouldn't be left unchecked.

Please nuke his account, I don't think there's any need to ask him nicely
or to give him a chance to change the script, he probably had to work to
put it there.
[END]

If anyone can do better than this and is feeling petulant and with time to
spare, have at it.

And yet you did not CC the FBI, DHS, or any other law enforcement
organization?

--
JosephKK
Gegen dummheit kampfen die Gotter Selbst, vergebens.Â*Â*