Posted to alt.home.repair
m Ransley m Ransley is offline

Default New Roof, Painter damaged shingles

You need to give him a chance to respond to the repair, it was his
mistake. Why should he pay a roofers higher Non bid repair wage. If
someone sent me a bill like that I would not pay, Your next mistake is
thinking of paying an atty when this would be a small claims issue,
finally the BBB is a joke. Call him to see if he will fix it, it might
of been a careless employee of his and he does all he can and makes you
happy, after all that is what you payed for, a good job.