Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Ed is offline

Default Braun coffee grinder

"John" wrote in message
m...

I can't help you with your Braun coffee grinder but I can suggest a
highly recommended coffee grinder that I bought and love: A
Starbucks Barista. Typically costs $120 but you when Starbucks has a
sale you can get it for around $80. We had ours for over 6 months
and we're very satisfied. I don't make expresso which places the
most demands upon a grinder.

Thanks, John. I'll take a look. The Braun 3045 has a MSRP of about $80
and can be bought
on eBay for about $50 plus shipping, which migh bring it close to the
Barista on sale. It worked
well for several years, grinding mostly the oily Starbucks French
Roast. I wonder if the
Barista will hold up as well?

Ed