Posted to alt.home.repair
Shane Hecker Shane Hecker is offline

Default Maytag Neptune Washer

The only cup that I know of that comes with the washer is a siphon cup, the
one that is used for the bleach and softener dispenser. I've never heard of
or seen a mesh cup.

Shane

"Lady Pilot" wrote in message
Thanks Shane and Italian for your comments.

Another thing I was wondering about was when I got my Maytag Neptune
washer, it came with a small cup like filter. I still have it and don't
have a clue in the world what to do with it. When I washed those blankets
the other day, they had a lot of lint and I thought maybe I could replace
this filter, if I had some clue where to replace it...

Does anyone have any ideas?

LP