Larry Jaques

Default Pennies thrown from Empire State Building was Bullets falling

On Wed, 17 Dec 2003 12:28:47 -0500, Jeff Wisnia
brought forth from the murky depths:

Larry Jaques wrote:

snipped

When my grandfater was 93, the California Highway Patrol followed
him home one day from Interstate 5 in L.A. and warned my grandmother
to watch him so he would keep that 3-wheeled bicycle of his OFF THE
FREEWAY. He decided that the freeway was the shortest route home
that day.

Did he also complain to your grandmother that all the other damn fool
drivers were going the "wrong way" on that side of the freeway and nearly
killed him? (G)

No, he was just a bit senile, not Alzheimy.

P.S: You don't need to REPLY ALL when you reply, just send
your replies to the newsgroup. Most of us are smart enough
to need only one copy to comprehend it. vbg

--
Remember: Every silver lining has a cloud.
----