Posted to rec.woodworking
Buck Turgidson Buck Turgidson is offline

Default Where To Buy Dewaxed Shellac in Northern Virginia

"sanding sealer" that will be with the shellac. That is between 1# and
1 1/2# (depending on who you believe) dewaxed shellac.

Thanks. Found it at the blue BORG, which is not nearly as close as the
orange ones. The orange ones in my area are really poorly stocked,
unorganized, dirty picked-over merchandise. If I were a stockholder, I'd be
pretty mad about how they manage those stores compared to Lowes.