Posted to alt.home.repair
Italian Italian is offline

Default Maytag Neptune Washer

Its a small world...the little old lady that lives next to me just had
the same exact problem with the same washer. I called maytag for her
and there is no money available any more from the Law Suit and the
price that was mentiond below was I believe the same amount for the
same parts (sounds like this guy did one before) It sucks to know that
it was the manufactures fault and was obviously proven in a court of
law but look at it this way this model is a very excellent machine and
200 and some dollars will probably carry you through the rest of your
lifetime using this machine..goos luck
Lady Pilot wrote:
How do I replace the mesh cup that comes with washer? I've had it for 6
years and have never done any maintenance on it. I washed a couple of
blankets and now the thing won't spin. The clothes are soaking

Any suggestions, please?

LP