Posted to rec.woodworking
Lew Hodgett Lew Hodgett is offline

Default "Snow Days", SoCal Style- An update

I previously wrote:

As this is being typed, about 12:30PM local time, it is 89F with calm
winds at Long Beach airport, which is within 5 miles of the boat yard,
which is within sight of the ocean.

Well, it was quite a day.

Records temps all over SoCal.

Record electrical usage.

Made it to 97F at the old boat yard, which for all practical purposes,
is at the beach.

119F at Woodland Hills, an L/A suburb. it was an all time record.

First time I've used the pool in several years.

Trust me, it was a good place to be.

Wood working will have to wait.

One thing I can say, would rather have it hot than cold.

Still remember trying to get to work one morning when it was -19F.

Don't ever want to experience that again.

Lew