Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default 12V DC to 9V DC

Leonard Caillouet wrote:

Have not had time to even bother with the CET. Been busy with work and the
kids. Keeping good help is nearly impossible. Getting a bit crotchety
myself, maybe. Or just less tolerant of stupid. Be well. Be in touch.
Give me a call at the shop sometime.

I know all too well how you feel about stupid. I see more than my
fair share, too.

I don't have long distance service, but I'll try to call you the next
time I'm at the VA hospital for tests. Probably a couple months before
they find a reason to send me back to Gainesville.

BTW, my Email address is good.

--
My sig file can beat up your sig file!