Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default 12V DC to 9V DC

Leonard Caillouet wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message

I also point people here when they ask repair questions on the other
sci.electronics groups to make sure they find the help they need. Its
not to say the OP couldn't get help here, but its not something normally
dealt with here. My replies are rather short at times, because of pain
in my hands prevent me from doing a lot of typing.

Aw c'mon, admit it, you're just a crotchety old fart...

Seriously, how are you doing lately? Are you still in the Ocala area?

Leonard

You're just jealous because you have to behave in front of your
customers. ;-)

Not too well. I can't get my blood sugar back down this time, and
the prescription pain killers no longer work at all. Yes, I'm still in
the Ocala area. How is your CET coming along? I don't get on here too
often anymore and I may have missed something.

--
My sig file can beat up your sig file!