Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Arfa Daily Arfa Daily is offline

Default 12V DC to 9V DC

This kind of question should be asked on: news:sci.electronics.basics

I pointed out the other group, becasue they are less likely to be
abused there, and there a lot of EEs who are willing to draw up simple
schematics to explain things. That is what the group was created for.
I don't object to it being asked here, but the OP might find more or
diffferent help there, as well as meet others who are wanting to learn
more about electronics.

I tell some people who ask very basic questions on
news:sci.electronics.design the same thing, and for the same reasons.
Why go to a Chevy newsgroup to ask about Ford problems? Also, if
someone is using Google to look for information before they post, it
helps to have it all in one place.

OK Michael, all fair enough comment. Sorry, I'm probably being a bit
sensitive about your American way of saying things. It was just that it
sounded a bit dismissive to the guy, who is, after all, a regular poster
here. Thanks for the polite reply. Appreciated.

Arfa