Ted Edwards

Default Bullets falling back to earth

Don Foreman wrote:

Roger that. Revolting waste of good muskie bait,

Don, did I get this one from you?
"
Recalls a segment on a Minnesota fishing show I saw years ago, about
musky
fishing. It was on "In -Fisherman" before they were bigtime TV. Lots
of
serious stuff about locating and catching the toothy critters. Camera
panned
to a lady standing on her dock in the distance and waving her hands
frantically. Pan back to Dave and Al in the boat.

"Think we should check that out?"

"Yeah, we'd better." Start motor, run over to the lady's dock.
"What seems to be the problem, Ma'am?"

"My Fifi! My Fifi! My toy poodle was playing on the dock, and a huge
nasty
fish jumped out of the water and ate her!"

Camera pans across the many brightly-colored lures strewn about the deck
of
the boat. Up to Dave. He says, deadpan:

"What color was the dog, Ma'am?"
"