Posted to alt.home.repair
Walter R. Walter R. is offline

Default How to repair/replace hardwood flooring plank?

I have beautiful engineered hardwood planking in several rooms (3/8"x3"
random planks, glued directly to the concrete slab.

The termite people drilled a number of 9/16" holes through the wood and the
concrete in order to get at the termites.

That leaves me with 6 ragged holes in 2 planks. What is the best way of
repairing or replacing a section of one plank? My efforts have made it
worse, rather than better. Any websites? I could not find anything helpful
on the Web.

The problem is the frazzled nature of the holes and how to get a reasonable
finish match.

Any ideas? Thanks

--
Walter