Posted to rec.woodworking
Lew Hodgett Lew Hodgett is offline

Default "Snow Days", SoCal Style

Like much of the rest of the country, SoCal is experiencing very hot
weather.

When I lived in the MidWest, we would get "Snow Days", almost every year.

A heavy snow fall or extremely cold weather would bring things to a
halt till the weather moderated.

As this is being typed, about 12:30PM local time, it is 89F with calm
winds at Long Beach airport, which is within 5 miles of the boat yard,
which is within sight of the ocean.

Guess this will be a "Snow day" SoCal style.

My wood working project will have to wait.

No way I can wax it in direct sun light.

(Obligatory wood working content)

BTW, as you move inland, add as much as 20F to that 89F number.

Lew