Posted to uk.d-i-y
John Stumbles John Stumbles is offline

Default Fully Electric Car available soon

On Sat, 22 Jul 2006 16:05:47 +0100, Doctor Drivel wrote:

Tonight was the grand unveiling of the Roadster in a decorated airport
hanger in Santa Monica, CA. I don't ride in many sports cars, and I
certainly have never been in one that zips across an airport's tarmac
without so much as a whisper. But tonight I got a quick ride in the
Roadster and all I could hear from the passenger's seat (not even Gov.
Schwarzenegger, who flew in for a brief look at the car, was allowed to
drive it) was wind noise. And myself saying "Wow" under my breath.

---8---

Well congratulations! Fancy our very own Dr D (I really think you should
invited to ride in this wonderful new motor on this prestigius occasion.

And you selflessly put a copy of your write-up on
http://www.autoblog.com/2006/07/20/t...-santa-monica/
to share with others too!