Posted to uk.local.north-wales,uk.d-i-y,alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains
Kev Kev is offline

Default Furniture Storage

Try

Knight Moves in Llanbedr Gwynedd ask for Wynn.

"Kendall K. Down" wrote in message
In message
news wrote:

I plan to be moving house soon, and need to put furniture in store while
looking for a new house in North Wales.
Recommendations for a good storage company in North Wales anyone?

There's a good company in Deeside/Chester but I can't remember their name:
some well-known name like ParcelForce or Pickfords or something. I've used
them (some years ago) and found their rates very reasonable.

Ken Down

--
================ ARCHAEOLOGICAL DIGGINGS ===============
| Australia's premier archaeological magazine |