Posted to alt.home.repair
Norminn Norminn is offline

Default Convert Flat Room to Inclined Roof

wrote:

Hello All,

I have a flat roof which collects a tremendous of water after it rains.
Does anyone have any ideas on how to fix it. Is it possible to convert a
flat roof to
an inclined one? Is it costly? Any ideas and suggestions would be greatly
appreciated.

-Murali

Our condo assn. got estimates for correcting such a problem. The bid
mentioned something called "Firestone APP-Cool" - described it as a
tapered foam composite that adds slope to a flat roof and insulates it.
Has to be covered, and I am not familiar with the process so went
looking at Firestone's website for info. I don't find a product by the
name we were given, but here is a link for something similar:

http://www.firestonebpco.com/roofing...ation/tapered/

Looks good on paper )